Academic Travel Abroad
Academic Travel Abroad (ATA) at Clarkson College gives our students, alumni and friends an opportunity of a lifetime. Many of our ATA travelers return to travel with the group year after year because of its unique and memorable experience. Since 1999, destinations have included England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Greece, Czech Republic, Austria and Germany.
A lecture series based on the itinerary is offered to all travelers prior to the trip. Those who attend the series travel with a foundational knowledge that allows them to make the most out of their experience.
Upcoming ATA Trip: Netherlands/Germany (Berlin to Amsterdam)
Dates: April 30–May 10, 2018
Who: Students, alumni, Clarkson College community (includes Nebraska Medicine employees) and their favorite travel companions. A $250 deposit reserves your space on the trip.
Your 12-day academic travel includes:
- Round-trip air and land transportation.
- Three- and four-star, double-occupancy hotel accommodations.
- Exclusive deluxe motor coach, tour manager, faculty escorts and local guides.
- Full breakfasts daily and special dinners.
- Admission and passes to all activities on the itinerary.
- Full insurance protection.
- Löwenbräu Berlin dinner.
- Van Gogh Museum and Keukenhof Tulip Gardens.
- Anne Frank House and Royal Delftware Factory.
- Gouda’s Cheese Museum.
- Medieval dinner and music in Delft.
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial.
- Berlin Wall and Berlin hospital visit.
- Two days in Cologne and free days in Amsterdam and Berlin
Dr. Patricia Brennan, General Education Professor
PH 402.552.6125 TF 800.647.5500