Academic Travel Abroad
Academic Travel Abroad (ATA) at Clarkson College gives our students, alumni and friends an opportunity of a lifetime. Many of our ATA travelers return to travel with the group year after year because of its unique and memorable experience. Since 1999, destinations have included England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Greece, Czech Republic, Austria and Germany.
A lecture series based on the itinerary is offered to all travelers prior to the trip. Those who attend the series travel with a foundational knowledge that allows them to make the most out of their experience.
Upcoming ATA Trip: Spain/Portugal
Dates: Dec. 10–20, 2017
Who: Students, alumni, Clarkson College community (includes Nebraska Medicine employees) and their favorite travel companions. A $250 deposit reserves your space on the trip.
Your 11-day academic travel includes:
- Round-trip air and land transportation.
- Three- and four-star, double-occupancy hotel accommodations.
- Exclusive deluxe motor coach, tour manager, faculty escorts and local guides.
- Breakfast daily and four special dinners.
- Admission and passes to all activities on the itinerary.
- Full insurance protection.
- Lisbon Fado show.
- Spanish flamenco show.
- Medieval castles and fortresses.
- Coastal villages.
- Sierra Nevada mountains.
- Ancient Roman ruins.
- Lisbon hospital visit.
- Alcázar Palace and Alhambra Palace.
- Free days in Lisbon, Seville and Granada.
ATA Trip: Netherlands/Germany (Berlin to Amsterdam)
Date: May 2018
More information to come.
Dr. Patricia Brennan, General Education Professor
PH 402.552.6125 TF 800.647.5500