Upon completion of the Post-Master's Certificate in Health Care Administration, you will:
- Demonstrate professional, responsible and innovative leadership skills, both in traditional and non-traditional settings.
- Create a foundation for leadership to analyze and propose solutions to complex business problems.
- Analyze, synthesize and evaluate theoretical knowledge necessary to be prepared for leadership positions in the health care setting.
- Evaluate strategies based on concepts of leadership and management theory.
- Integrate cultural, economic, ethical, legal and professional standards of health care business in a leadership role.