Test Proctor Options
Students living outside the Omaha vicinity or those who would like to designate a different proctor must complete the online Off-Site Test Proctor Request form. This form must be submitted to the Testing Center by the end of the first week of classes. If you decide to make a change of proctor during the semester, submit the completed form allowing enough time for the information to be processed before your next exam date.
To meet the proctor requirements, the following qualifications are needed:
- The proctor must be an educator, librarian, administrator, staff member at a higher education testing center or other academic professional.
- The proctor may not be an immediate supervisor, friend, co-worker or relative.
- The proctor must have access to the Internet and his/her equipment must meet the requirements outlined in the Online Education Manual.
- The proctor may not be a Clarkson College student.
- The proctor must provide a secure professional email address such as a business, library or testing center email address (not a personal email address).
- The proctor must administer the test using a computer in a secure professional environment such as a business, library or testing center (not a computer at a personal residence).
Additional acceptable proctors may be found at NCTA Consortium of College Testing Centers.