Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Business Management
Today's health care business professionals must not only master business theory, but understand thoroughly how to apply it in the operation of health care organizations.
The Clarkson College Bachelor of Science in Health Care Business, with a major in Management, shows students how to understand and apply these principles while developing the leadership and critical thinking skills necessary to excel in business and health care work environments.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science degree in Health Care Business with a major in Management, you will:
- Relate and integrate the concepts of accounting, marketing, finance, management, law, economics and global business to the health care business environment.
- Practice awareness of cultural, ethnic, gender and lifestyle differences.
- Demonstrate proficiency of written and verbal communication skills necessary for the business environment.
- Apply and use the necessary technology and decision support tools in order to succeed in the health care and business setting.
- Demonstrate ethical, professional and legal standards of conduct appropriate in health care business.