Application Information & Deadlines
Students who are graduating from high school, have recently graduated or have completed the General Education Exam (GED) should apply for admission to Clarkson College as a first-time freshman.
The following application materials are necessary to complete your application for admission.
- Application: Complete the undergraduate application for admission.
- Application fee: The application fee of $35 is nonrefundable. Mail a check or money order to the Admissions office payable to Clarkson College.
- Transcripts: Request official transcripts from your high school and all post-secondary institutions you have attended or are currently attending to the Admissions office. Transcripts must be sent directly from each institution to Clarkson College. Clarkson College will not accept transcripts issued to the student. Post secondary institutions include college and universities, professional, technical and business schools regardless of whether or not credit was earned.
- Essay: Typed two to three page motivational essay.
- ACT or SAT scores: Required if you graduated high school within the last two years. Information regarding these tests is available in most high school guidance offices, or on the ACT or College Board sites.
Additional Application Materials
Additional materials are required for admission to the following programs:
For a listing of Clarkson College deadlines, visit the application deadlines page.
The priority deadline for summer scholarships is Feb.1. The priority deadline for the fall scholarships is March 1. The priority deadline for spring scholarships is Oct. 1. The Scholarship Application form and process includes academic requirements, procedure, application form and contact information.