The Success Center provides college-based resources and support services to Clarkson College students. The Success Center operates under the philosophy that all students, regardless of previous success, can and should become better learners.
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST
Personal & Professional Counseling
Clarkson College recognizes that many students struggle with issues such as test anxiety; balancing college, family and job; interpersonal and professional relationships; self-discovery and personal transformation; financial struggles; and more. Students are offered professional and personal counseling as a support.
As a student, you will be able to take advantage of these services provided by the Success Center throughout your collegiate career. These include:
- Personal and academic counseling
- Online job postings
- Resources for resume and cover letter writing, interviewing skills and networking
- Computer skills, how to use a computer, how to use the Internet and Microsoft Office assistance
- Board and certification review materials
- Workshops and materials for building skills in a wide range of areas, including developing care plans, test taking, test anxiety, note taking, and stress management
- Mentoring Program
- Writing Lab is located in the Success Center
Kitty Cappellano, Success Center Coordinator
PH 402.552.2694 TF 800.647.5500